Senior Ruby Engineer (Remote)
DetailsJoin a small team of developers in Australia working within a larger global company. Build applications that focus on helping developers build performant applications. And be part of a company that knows how to work remotely and supports open source projects.
- You'll be working on a Rails application and on Go services for data processing.
- Build APIs supporting front end applications using JSON & GraphQL.
- Work with 3rd party integrations
You're a Ruby on Rails engineer who will enjoy also working with Go. You care about testing and value quality code and best practices. You're able to work autonomously in a remote team, taking ownership of your work. Knowledge around operations and security is a plus.
- Work from home within Australia or New Zealand in a remote team
- Access to online training, personal development days and volunteer days
- Your boss is technical
- Salary up to $130k base + super + bonus
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
email@example.com | @debteakle | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →