Join a Sydney based energy provider who is embracing technology to provide a better and more transparent service to their customers. With their new platform about to launch, the team is seeking an experienced developer to focus on the many data sources they have. You would be working with the business to understand their data needs, designing databases (they use PostgreSQL), writing code to ingest various data sources and coming up with new ways that the data could be used to improve the customer's experience. In addition you'd have the opportunity to work across the full stack (React, GraphQL and Node) of the platform itself as needed.
- You've got a good understanding of data modelling and are confident creating and maintaining databases
- You're able to communicate with technical and non-technical people alike
- Working in a small team where you can jump into all parts of the stack appeals to you
- Base salary of up to $110K
- Work from home options
- Work on a greenfield project - no legacy code to deal with here!
If you're interested in having a conversation about this role, send me an email with your resume, and let me know why you're interested in this position. We can then schedule a call to see if there's a fit.
If this role isn't quite right, but you're looking for other developer roles, feel free to get in touch anyway.
email@example.com | https://lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →